Monday, April 14, 2008

Final Days in Spain


I haven't quite found my voice for this blogging thing, but I see it has possibilities. We enjoyed a wonderful time in our final days in Spain. We had quite technical difficulties with electronics. I'll recap. I, Kathy, dropped the digital camera in El Escorial and the screen broke. We got the video camera stolen on Las Ramblas in Barcelona. We left the portable DVD player on the plane in Austria. At least we made it home with all seven kids!!!! Here's a photo with the awards the students gave each of us at the final awards banquet.

These photos are in Aranjuez Spain, on our final family outing where we visited the Royal palace.

The boys really enjoyed going out with the missionaries on many occassions. Here's a photo with some of the beloved missionaries and Timothy with his future missionary shirt on.
Here's a crowded street waiting in line for the Sagrada Familia. Did any of you know that I detest crowds. . .especially with small kids under my responsibility? We survived thanks to strollers and baby back packs.
Here's Jeff managing all four at once. The strollers really did come in more than just handy on many occasions.
Here's one of the youngest 3 sleeping as we carry on with our sight-seeing in Barcelona in late March.





We enjoyed letting the kids choose postcards of favorite paintings after museums and are looking forward to a spiced up game of Masterpiece, (a fun board game featuring famous artwork.)

No comments: