Here's Mikelle after getting her award for the piano song she wrote this year, called "Joy." She won at the school, district, and regional level. I might add a video clip of that or the song she played in Sacrament Meeting a few weeks ago (If you could Hie to Kolob). But Mikelle doesn't love to perform when asked by her mother, so you'll have to check back to see if I suceed.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
True Talent
We've got some talented friends and extended family. Here are some of my favorites that I happened to catch on video. Asher, Jeff's nephew, worked literally for hours to teach himself this song from August Rush. Doug's talent comes naturally as he can keep us all in laughter with his abilities. This clip is a short clip taken from "Nacho Libre." No one can quite make me laugh like Doug can.

Here's Mikelle after getting her award for the piano song she wrote this year, called "Joy." She won at the school, district, and regional level. I might add a video clip of that or the song she played in Sacrament Meeting a few weeks ago (If you could Hie to Kolob). But Mikelle doesn't love to perform when asked by her mother, so you'll have to check back to see if I suceed.
Here's Mikelle after getting her award for the piano song she wrote this year, called "Joy." She won at the school, district, and regional level. I might add a video clip of that or the song she played in Sacrament Meeting a few weeks ago (If you could Hie to Kolob). But Mikelle doesn't love to perform when asked by her mother, so you'll have to check back to see if I suceed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment