These have been sitting around waiting for me to post FOREVER but I wanted to add my favorite clip of him singing when he was 12 months old, but I have tried dozens of times to get it to post, and it always fails, so I'm just going to post it as it is. Maybe some day I'll get to add my favorite song. Meanswhile enjoy some sweet tunes.
Here's Timothy's first birthday. He loved to sing and one of the words we could recognize was "gramma" It's a little long, but I couldn't make it work without an editing program.
This is when he was into his Mulan phase at age 2 and a half. He loved Mulan and all of the songs, but especially this one. Sometimes I would bust him singing into the fan, "La La Luke. . .I am your father." I guess you can tell he's the youngest and has been exposed to older brothers. He's never even seen "Tommy Boy", but he's heard his brothers sing it into the fan and he learns quick.
Tiny Turtle Tim Song from Nursery
He learned the ABC's at age two, and loved to sing them all of the time.
Here we are at a breakfast at BYU where Timothy randomly started dancing when the music sank in.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment