Here's one of the reason's I don't make time to update the blog. I love going to watch the kids Fall games, as does Jeff. Do the math and you'll see that we spend a LOT of time running to and from games. Luckily Sarah and Timothy do pretty good and I appreciate Mikelle for helping out with the kids when I have to be different directions. A huge thanks to Spencer and his friends, Eli and Gabe, for coaching Aaron's flag football team. They did a great job and Aaron fell in love with Spencer and all of his friends. Luckily they are very nice to include him in their high-school sporting events, and even let him sit by them, or on them in this case.

Mikelle's Soccer Team


Trevor's Soccer Team

Trevor's flag football team
Spencer coaching Aaron's flag football team
Aaron's flag football team

Team Party after the season

Rickey


Fans at the state championship game

Pre-Game

Coaches

Coach, wanting a 4th state championship game!


Photos are thanks to Van's aunt since I don't have a camera that can take any action photos!! I appreciate her sharing and only wish I had some of Spencer's football career too.
4 comments:
I LOVE that picture of Spencer taking the ball from the Westlake player...we laugh every time we see it...poor Westlake- it was a rough inaugural season, up against the Timpview powerhouse :)
Kim
Kathy....I LOVE your family blog---how fun! We loved your Christmas picture/card...what a beautiful family you have! And we are SO happy to hear that Timothy is doing well. You have been in our thoughts and prayers. We have a family blog as well (http://blog.vontrappmail.com)...it is private now (you must type in "friends" for the username and password). Anyway, we have had it for two years now and especially since we are living by my family now....I have not been that great at updating! We hope you guys have a wonderful New Years! :-)
Wow, look at all your updating - I'm so behind on all the fun and exciting things you guys have been up to - hopefully we'll get a chance to catch up this week!!! I'll call you tomorrow, Kathy! I love the picture of Timothy in his bibs - that is hillarious and congrats to Rickey on earning his Eagle!
Looks like you are staying busy and having fun. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment