
I lost the photos I posted, so I'll try again. We LOVE paella and we all love that Jeff has decided he enjoys making it every Sunday so it's a win/win situation. Everyone has their own way of making paella. Jeff doesn't follow all of the "rules" but it is still very tasty. We'll bring home some of the famous spice used in paella, "saffron," so we'll hopefully have you over to try it upon our return. Also, we LOVE Napolitanas--one of the best patries we've found in Spain. We often travel to the heart of Madrid, the Puerta del Sol, to get fresh ones. Here we are enjoying them fresh off the press. Jeff thinks they're overrated and prefers Italian gelato. You can imagine the looks we've received when he bought a gelatto to share with all 9 of us. I literally had to push us all behind a statue to hide ourselves from the stares of awe, shock and confusion. 

That's all for now, since it's 12:30 am, but I hope Grandma Merrill checks the site soon. We love you all. Love, Kathy
1 comment:
Hi Shumways! We all said, "ahhh!" when we saw the picture in the Puerta del Sol. We got many Napolitanas in that very spot! We hope that things are going well.
Post a Comment