Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kathy finally gives in

Okay!! I guess I'm going to have to face the fact. People here aren't keeping up with composing the blog and Grandma Merrill's comment on lack of info has really got me going. I'm getting involved with this blog, at least for tonight.

We are here in Spain enjoying so many priceless adventures. This is absolutely a great experience and worth every ounce of work we've put into it. I'll post some photos and they'll tell a thousand words, and a couple videos that tell a lot more. The most popular saying here is, "I'm hungry." The word I've decided to use regarding their non-stop hunger is RELENTLESS! They don't let up and there's always one or two starving kids. One of the videos is reality and the next is the re-try, "polite" version. We LOVE drinkable yogurt, as you'll see. Jeff, by the way is VERY opposed to my putting these videos on, so it may only be on for a few hours. Enjoy, those of you who witness it. By the way, it's not always like this. We just happened to catch one of these moments on video.

2 comments:

LM said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time! I am glad you are sharing your experiences on your blog, I would love to travel so I will just live vicariously through you for now!

natalie said...

Hey this your cousin Natalie! I just found your blog and I love it. Nice videos!